It is that time! Time to kick off the 2016 rose year!
Our officers have been working hard to put together a lineup of programs that will be perfect for the newbie and those who have been growing roses for years. We are even having a ROSE FESTIVAL and a WINE AND ROSES GARDEN TOUR! But, more on that in upcoming blog posts.
OUR 2016 OFFICERS
- President Linda Kimmel
- 1st Vice-President Teresa Byington
- 2nd Vice-President Humberto DeLuca
- Treasurer Donna Hefner 3
- Secretary Monica Taylor
- Newsletter Editor Renee LaFollette
- Past President Carol Tumbas
TUES, MARCH 8, 6:30 pm
NEW LOCATION: Sullivan Munce Center / 205 W Hawthorne St / Zionsville
- Welcome: Linda Kimmel, President
- 2016 Program Highlights: Humberto DeLuca
- Intro of Officers and Rosefest: Teresa Byington
- Program: Mark Nolen / Spring Care & Pruning
- Roundtable: John Hefner 2015 Roses Experiences
- Door Prizes/Raffle
This is a perfect time to come check us out and hear what we have planned!
FRI-SUN, APRIL 29 – MAY 1
ARRANGEMENT WORKSHOP & SEMINAR
ARRANGEMENT JUDGING SCHOOL
La Quinta Inn, South / 5120 Victory Drive, Indianapolis
For more information, contact Linda here.